GOOD MORNING MOMMAS!
So, I initially wrote this post at about 7 this morning and EVERYTHING got deleted. I now understand my fellow bloggers frustrations when this happens. There really is no worse feeling. BUT, the day must go on and so should this post!
For those of you who follow my Instagram @mbgblog you may have already seen snippets of where @miami_dad and I took our little girl for her first birthday. We decided it would be better to spend a week at the happiest place on Earth then throw a birthday party for a day LOL! And I couldn’t be any happier with our decision to visit DISNEY WORLD for a FULL WEEK. It truly was sad to take the 3 hour drive home when it was all said and done though. 🙁
TIPS I RECOMMEND WHEN PLANNING A TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD:
- Get a package if it works within your budget.
[ Seriously, pick up the phone and call one of those happy cast members because they do truly help you out with great deals most of the time.] I knew a few months ahead Disney World was going to be our destination and as a huge procrastinator I knew I had to get this planned out accordingly.
- My Disney Experience App/website- When you book your vacation this app automatically syncs your hotel reservations and then allows you to pre-book 3 fast passes for each day! Literally a LIFE SAVER…considering we traveled during high season and theres only so much you can ride with a 1 year old. — We decided to book the character meet and greets to get some awesome pictures with little to no wait times — ** If you want to meet Anna & Elsa from FROZEN you need to STALK this website because fast passes sell out months in advance for this meet & greet**
- MAGICBANNNDSSSS- the god sent of disneyworld! No, really! We didn’t have to reach for our wallet the whole week! These bands work as your hotel key, saves your credit card for all your guilty pleasures, & links your dining plan [which I will cover briefly in a second]
- DINING PLAN- Now, I have read mixed reviews on this but, for us it worked out AMAZINGLY. And when I say AMAZINGLY…well, the pictures speak for themselves [proceed below when you’re ready 😉 ] Our plan was about $80 a day but included 1 table service, 1 quick service & 1 snack for each night of our stay. And it may not sound like much BUT ITS ALOT OF FOOD! **Make sure to make your reservations using the app below! Especially for Character Dining ** HIGHLY RECOMMEND! CLICK HERE for more information.
LET US TAKE YOU ON FLASHBACK OF OUR TRIP!
- Tusker House @ Animal Kingdom (table service) this was our favorite! TOTALLY WORTH IT! GREAT FOOD!
- Fast Pass for the Character Meet & Greets- Will save your life!
- Disney Junior Play N Dine- Hollywood & Vine @ Hollywood Studios (table service- character dining) WORTH IT!
- Downtown Disney – Wolf Gang Puck Express (quick service)
- Downtown Disney- Bongos Cuban Cafe SO YUMMMYY! (Table service)
- 1900 Park Fare @ the Grand Floridian Hotel (table service character dining) AMAZING! Meet Cinderella, her prince along with her step mother and evil stepsisters!
DONT RECOMMEND : Garden Grove @ the Swan Hotel- the food was OKAY and although it is character dining the price is outrageous for the not so good food AND it is NOT included on the dining plan. Overall Poor experience! But, it could be just the night we went.
I hope you found my dining recommendations helpful ! And remember although, I am mom I love to incorporate my love for fashion and beauty so stop by my instagram for a chance to win a TOO FACED COSMETICS CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE GIVEAWAY!