Two days in row… this is an all time record for me!
I am trying to come up with a routine that works best for little Mia and I that allows me some mommy time to blog and what not. So far so good! If you read yesterday’s post you may have already seen where we took our little girl and our recommendations for fast pass tips and dining… if you didn’t check it out and let me know what you think!
As for today, I thought it would be nice to throw in a few of our outfits from the trip even though it turned out to be a freezing weekend so most of the time we were covered in sweaters and the outfit planning got a bit off track.
Here we go:
Mia’s shoes: Gold Moccs- Freshly Picked
Mia’s Jeans- Baby gap similar here
Mia’s onesie tank- Baby Gap [no longer available]
Mia’s Sweater- Juicy Couture Velour Navy great deal on ebay here
top: Jcrew a few back – similar here OR look for less here
Jeans- Target similar here
Shoes- Steven Madden [ found @ Nordstrom rack for $40 last month] similar style
Handbag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull Medium
TOP: Sofia the 1st tee – Target here on sale!
PINK FLANNEL: Target
Shoes: Nike Roshe Runs
TOP: Black & White Plaid -Target
Leggings : VS PINK
Shoes: Matching Nike Roshe Runs
TOP/BOTTOM: HM MINNIE OUTFIT SET
SHOES: TARGET BOOTS
TOP: MAMA’S RIDE OR TRIBE -TRIBEISALIVE
WITH HEALTEX RED PLAID SHIRTBOTTOMS: TARGET CIRCO BLACK LEGGINGS
SHOES: NIKE ROSHE RUNS
- Arrive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party before 4 if you’re willing to stay in the park all day. We went first thing in the morning after breakfast and got all the meet and greets out of the way to then enjoy the shows and parades.
- Take advantage of the Baby Centers! There is one located in each park and if you download the mydisneyexperience app from my previous post the app contains all the locations of these centers along with other attractions.
- Pack as light AS POSSIBLE! I know this is difficult with a baby TRUST ME. But, pack the essentials… during high season you will be bumping into everyone or shall I say, crashing into everyone with your stroller 😉
- and lastly HAVE FUN!
Hope you enjoy our little quick mommy & me outfits!
Looking for tips for Disney on a budget with toddlers – you’ve come to the right place !
GOOD MORNING MOMMAS!
So, I initially wrote this post at about 7 this morning and EVERYTHING got deleted. I now understand my fellow bloggers frustrations when this happens. There really is no worse feeling. BUT, the day must go on and so should this post!
For those of you who follow my Instagram @mbgblog you may have already seen snippets of where @miami_dad and I took our little girl for her first birthday. We decided it would be better to spend a week at the happiest place on Earth then throw a birthday party for a day LOL! And I couldn’t be any happier with our decision to visit DISNEY WORLD for a FULL WEEK. It truly was sad to take the 3 hour drive home when it was all said and done though.
TIPS I RECOMMEND WHEN PLANNING A TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD:
- Get a package if it works within your budget.
[ Seriously, pick up the phone and call one of those happy cast members because they do truly help you out with great deals most of the time.] I knew a few months ahead Disney World was going to be our destination and as a huge procrastinator I knew I had to get this planned out accordingly.
- My Disney Experience App/website- When you book your vacation this app automatically syncs your hotel reservations and then allows you to pre-book 3 fast passes for each day! Literally a LIFE SAVER…considering we traveled during high season and theres only so much you can ride with a 1 year old. — We decided to book the character meet and greets to get some awesome pictures with little to no wait times — ** If you want to meet Anna & Elsa from FROZEN you need to STALK this website because fast passes sell out months in advance for this meet & greet**
- MAGICBANNNDSSSS- the god sent of disneyworld! No, really! We didn’t have to reach for our wallet the whole week! These bands work as your hotel key, saves your credit card for all your guilty pleasures, & links your dining plan [which I will cover briefly in a second]
- DINING PLAN- Now, I have read mixed reviews on this but, for us it worked out AMAZINGLY. And when I say AMAZINGLY…well, the pictures speak for themselves [proceed below when you’re ready 😉 ] Our plan was about $80 a day but included 1 table service, 1 quick service & 1 snack for each night of our stay. And it may not sound like much BUT ITS ALOT OF FOOD! **Make sure to make your reservations using the app below! Especially for Character Dining ** HIGHLY RECOMMEND! CLICK HERE for more information.
LET US TAKE YOU ON FLASHBACK OF OUR TRIP!
- Tusker House @ Animal Kingdom (table service) this was our favorite! TOTALLY WORTH IT! GREAT FOOD!
- Fast Pass for the Character Meet & Greets- Will save your life!
- Disney Junior Play N Dine- Hollywood & Vine @ Hollywood Studios (table service- character dining) WORTH IT!
- Downtown Disney – Wolf Gang Puck Express (quick service)
- Downtown Disney- Bongos Cuban Cafe SO YUMMMYY! (Table service)
- 1900 Park Fare @ the Grand Floridian Hotel (table service character dining) AMAZING! Meet Cinderella, her prince along with her step mother and evil stepsisters!
DONT RECOMMEND : Garden Grove @ the Swan Hotel- the food was OKAY and although it is character dining the price is outrageous for the not so good food AND it is NOT included on the dining plan. Overall Poor experience! But, it could be just the night we went.
I hope you found my dining recommendations helpful ! And remember although, I am mom I love to incorporate my love for fashion and beauty so stop by my instagram for a chance to win a TOO FACED COSMETICS CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE GIVEAWAY!
Good Morning Mommas!
I know it’s been forever and I kind of lost touch with my commitment to post but, sometimes I get so caught up being a mom that my hobbies get pushed to the side for a bit. This weekend my husband and I were able to catch somewhat of a break and take a trip up to the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk and of course, I would forget to snap some shots until the end of the trip LOL. Luckily, it was BEAUTIFUL weather… and I know you might be thinking “It’s Miami it’s always beautiful weather.” Well, not quite… it’s usually HOT AND HUMID when the rest of the world is off experiencing all the beautiful change of seasons. This Sunday it was a shock when the temperature read 65 and I was able to throw on my fall clothes! Otherwise, they sit tucked away in the corner of my closet along with baby Mia’s adorable outfits it’s always too hot to wear 🙁
Top: LC by Lauren Conrad Kohl’s (Last year style) Similar here
Infinity Scarf: F21 similar here
Jeans: Bethany Mota High Rise similar here
Boots: Steven Madden ( scored these at Ross last year for $20) similar here